It’s been a good week. This, despite both Ross and I battling illness (again). We’ve been plugging away at our respective jobs and projects, and while nothing is complete, we’ve seen some progress along the way.
Today we had one especially fun thing happen. A national news station reached out to us about Ross’ ukulele work with older adults!
Now, this wasn’t technically out of the blue, because I’d sent about twenty five unsolicited pitches in the fall. But this was the first positive response we got!
We don’t currently have a class, so no news yet, but if they covered the program, it could greatly increase the rate we can book the program at.
It was also a nice pat on the back to say yes, you’re doing good work and yes, people can recognize that.
So between that and my work on a musical theater workshop, there’s lots to be excited about this week.
I will leave you with a few photos from the campground. Have a great week, and thanks for reading!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.