Life is great here in Florida – unfortunately we just spent $1,100 on needed maintenance on our car (time for a timing belt, and the water pump was leaking), but besides that we’ve had cooler, sunny days, plenty of work and great times at Disney World.
We are back as annual passholders at Disney thanks to our Florida residency, so I wanted to share some photos from our holiday visits to the parks. We enjoyed holiday flavors (like the gluten-free cookie butter sundae!), beautiful decorations, special puppets in Animal Kingdom and of course I had to ride the Jingle Cruise.
Hope you’re all having a great January so far!
Thanks for reading!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.