Best Enneagram Resources
The Enneagram is one of my favorite tools for those ready to take a deep dive into understanding themselves. Choosing where to start your Enneagram journey can feel overwhelming.
Here are my current favorite Enneagram resources.
Suzanne Stabile and LTM
- Read The Road Back To You (co-written with Ian Morgan Cron) to help you identify your number
- Read The Path Between Us and The Journey Toward Wholeness to go deeper
- Listen to the Enneagram Journey podcast on your favorite podcast app
- Related: Listen to the Typology podcast on your favorite podcast app
- Join an Enneagram cohort (led by me or others) that uses Suzanne’s curriculum
What test do I take?
As much as you might want to simplify your studies by taking a test, that isn’t the way the Enneagram is designed to work. This isn’t a “personality test”, per say. Because the Enneagram is an oral tradition, it was originally taught from person to person. For this reason, in my opinion, podcasts or 1:1 coaching are a brilliant way to learn your type and study how to use that information as a tool for personal growth.
I’ve also listed my favorite books above if you’d prefer to begin with the written word.
If you MUST take a test, many people have luck with this free test.
Support along your journey
I offer individual coaching and small group Enneagram study using curriculum created by Suzanne Stabile. I also offer mental fitness training and coaching on creating a life you love. Grab a spot on my calendar to discuss the options, or email rossandjamieadventure at gmail.com to be added to the waiting list for my next Enneagram group.