Ross and I celebrated my birthday early with tea at St. James Tea Room in Albuquerque, NM. We enjoyed an absolutely incredible experience during our visit.
They do monthly themes, and for the month of June, Alice in Wonderland is their theme. This means they had absolutely stunning details throughout our intimate room and in the whole building to enjoy.
We took advantage of the opportunity to dress up, and I was in heaven with their gluten-free menu, which perfectly duplicates their original. Gluten-free croissants, flatbreads, cookies and scones – sign me up!
The tea comes in three courses with the food and each flavor was delicious. I went herbal; Ross went traditional.
Here are some photos from our amazing day!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.