One of the other fun state parks near Deming is Rockhound State Park. It’s one of the only places where you’re encouraged to find different types of rocks and keep them for your gem collection!
I did a thorough visit, hiking both trails and finding lots of desert flowers along the way. I also really enjoyed the exhibits at the Visitor’s Center.
It’s near Spring Canyon State Park, so a visit to both is definitely an option.
Here are some photos from my trip!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.