This last weekend, I had the delightful privilege of surprising a friend for her birthday!
We haven’t finished exchanging our photos yet, so I don’t have photos of the two of us, but I’ve got photos of the views and the amazing gluten-free food I enjoyed. (Don’t worry, I gave the waffle pieces away.)
Atlanta and Peachtree City are lovely, and I had some amazing food and incredible quality time. So blessed! The airfare was only $133 total round trip – thank you, Southwest!
A few photos from the fun. Have a wonderful week!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.