Hard to believe it’s already December! After a fantastic and successful run of Goblin Market in New Hampshire, we escaped just barely ahead of a big snowstorm and are currently visiting with friends and family in North and South Carolina.
To be honest, we are still in recovery mode. This fall was really exhausting, and on top of our myriad projects, I’ve been putting in major hours in my growing virtual assistant business, with Ross assisting with graphic design, audio and video where called for.
With the show behind us, we are free to get back to a sense of normalcy, which will really sink in once we get to Florida for the winter. We’ve been dealing with lots of RV and car issues, but otherwise we are relatively healthy and happy to be with people we love. We are really looking forward to our visit to Disney World and to settling in for a while.
We are making a decision soon on a possible project in the spring. Besides that, life is a question mark. We are hoping to build our income enough to support a move to the Pacific Northwest, at least part-time, but it will probably take us at least another year, and possibly 2-3, for that to be financially viable. We plan to keep the RV and travel at least part-time.
So thanks to everyone who takes lessons from us, hires us for editing, virtual and creative work and to you for reading this. We so appreciate your support and interest in this project we call life.
Here are a few photos from our recent travels.
As of this writing, we’ve settled in Florida for the winter. Our favorite park has greatly increased their prices, but we are near the happiest place on Earth, so who are we to complain? We are enjoying our holidays and staying put.
Wishing you all the best this holiday season and always!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.