I set some goals for this year. Most of them are financial and career goals. I’ve also got a series of health habits that I’m building.
I know that some of them are ambitious. I have absolutely no clue how I will accomplish most of them. But by putting own foot in front of the other and doing the next thing I know how to do, I managed to hit all of my goals for January.
I’m feeling different. In fact, I’m being different. I spend less time scrolling social media and more time learning through podcasts and self-help books. My daily walking habit is now paired with weights again (yayyy) and at this writing I’ve been walking 30-45 minutes daily all week. I’ve also started meditating a few times a week.
I’m really proud of myself. I’m also feeling kind of lonely. I love who I am, I love what I do. And I could use more friends. Which is tough with our lifestyle. I’m going to try to be more intentional about texting, emailing and even Skyping friends to stay in touch. I hope that putting the intention out there will help me make it happen.
Today was great. Ross played music for Buti Yoga, which is a much faster style of yoga that almost resembles tribal dance. I participated. And we got some great conversation in with local folks.
I feel like I should have a grand summary, a conclusion that ties all this together. But it’s kind of random, I think. My life is great. I’m so thankful. These walks are such a gift. And I hope you’re doing well too, wherever you are.
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.