Most of my stay in the Alamogordo area has been focused on two things: working and walking. I walk every morning and sometimes fit in an additional walk or two. It’s gorgeous.
But on Friday, Ross and I had a meeting with a yoga studio about collaborating. So we took a trip to Roswell!
We aren’t usually that interested in the tourist stuff, but the UFO Museum was an absolute must for us. It was fun, and silly, and fascinating.
We also visited a game store, where Ross got a treat – a Sony PSP, with two games! That should keep him busy for a while.
In addition, we roamed the downtown and hit up a frozen custard place (only okay) and a homemade ice cream place (outstanding!) downtown named Siggy and Opal’s. I highly recommend a stop!
We also caught some views on our drive back. It’s a beautiful, if sometimes bleak, landscape in this part of the state.
Squeak took a walk outside for the first time in about nine months! You can see video of it on our Facebook page.
Speaking of Facebook, I’ve started a group! It’s called Disney World for RVers. If that interests you, please check find us there!
I think that’s it for now. Thanks for reading, and have a great week!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.