Hello, and big virtual hugs from Ross and Jamie! We are well, and we hope you are too. We’ve been hard at work on our ukulele course while spreading the word about our collaborative course bundle covering ALL types of topics for those working from home.
Did you happen to catch the FB Live we did on Saturday? If not, no worries – I know we’re all being pulled in a million directions right now….which is why we’re even more excited “The Essential Work From Home” Expert Collaboration project has gone live to the public!
If you missed our interview with Kelly Abanda, you can still catch it here. We talked all things RVing, plus some tips for navigating relationships while working from home and some of our best travel tips too. Thanks for the opportunity, Kelly!
As one of our faithful blog subscribers, I want to make sure you have access to the full platform with the best possible rate, which we just made available.
Here’s the scoop!
- The full bundle of “Essential Work From Home Survival Kit” includes not only our course on “Navigating Relationships When You’re Both Working From Home”, but 25+ other courses from experts across 10+ fields, all who work at home already!
- The platform and content are evergreen – it’ll be live indefinitely, and it will continue to have more courses added in the future. But if you use our code below, you never pay more than the one time purchase, and you still get access to ALL NEW COURSES. FOREVER. We’re anticipating another 10 or so course in the next month!
- There are already over 25 courses, which if you were to buy these courses independently, it would cost well over $2,000.
- The bundle is available to the general public for $499, but my link gets you the FULL BUNDLE for only $99!
- Here’s the link to check out the full platform.
- We’re throwing in an extra bonus—if you order the bundle in the next 48 hours and send me a copy of your confirmation email, I’ll send you a coupon for a free 30 minute music lesson with Ross or I! (The offer is good until 4/19 midnight EST!)
Please let us know if you have any questions! We’ve been working really hard on this to ensure the content is top tier, and I know the rest of the experts have as well.
I can’t wait to hear how these courses help you gain confidence, tools, and a sense of control and calm while you work, live and begin to thrive from home.
Thanks for reading, let us know what you think of the course, and stay well! Take care, friends.
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.