It’s already Day # 1 of the Make Money & RV Summit! Ross and I are speaking on October 4th, but you won’t want to miss today’s speakers & actionable tips and advice on how you can make money and RV full-time, part-time or seasonally!
We’re presenting Making the Life You Want: Crafting Your Life Adventure, and we’re thrilled to be in such amazing company.
Each session is FREE to attend for the first 24 hours, but I totally understand not being available to catch all the sessions- after all there’s seminars, interviews and bonus sessions!
If that’s the case, right now the best thing you can do for yourself would be to grab a VIP pass and lock in your behind the scenes access to this powerful information, regardless of if you can attend live or just want to watch them later.
Here’s why most people end up upgrading to VIP:
*They didn’t get to watch all the sessions.
*They want to re-watch some of the session
*They aren’t ready to use the info, and want to refer back once they are ready for action!
*They also want all the freebies our speakers are offering! (Free courses, eBooks, one-on-one coaching sessions, printables and more!)
*The VIP passes are currently on sale with an early bird discounted price!
Grab one now and get yours for the lowest price available. Just head here to check them out and choose the one that’s best for you!
Happy Friday, and we can’t wait to hear what you thought of the presentations!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.