For those of you who’ve missed it, at the beginning of this year I was inspired to start my own Facebook group – Disney World For RVers. I started it because there are thousands of groups about Disney World, and tons about RVing, but based on my research, ZERO groups that combine the two.
It’s a relatively small but growing and FUN group of Disney nerds and RVers and aspiring RVers and I’d LOVE for you to join the group yourself. All are welcome! Join us!
Not sure if it’s something that would interest you?
Lately our conversations have included topics like:
What should you pack in your backpack/purse for a day in the parks?
Which is the best park for food?
Which is the best resort to stay at?
Plus we just love sharing our stories. Our members share their vacation photos or their day visit photos, and each week we share where we are in the country and post a throwback from a past vacation.
In other words, it’s a blast.
Hope to see you real soon!
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Capital One 360 is one everyone can take advantage of to save money! Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.