I think we all know we’d like to get outside more. But have you read about the growing body of science supporting that?
I wrote an article on a recent study about this for Outdoorsy. Hope you enjoy it and get some outdoors time this winter!
p.s. I recently updated our Recommendations page. It’s a great resource, especially for RVers and campers or people curious about working remotely. Please take a look and share with others who might be interested! If you purchase with our link, we get cash back or an extended membership.
Supporting Our Blog
We are so thankful for your support of our blog and our careers! You can help by doing any or all of the following:
- Purchase one of Ross’ albums!
- Become a patron of our work!
- Make purchases via our Amazon website links. There is no additional cost to you, and a portion of the proceeds can support our travels. Begin your Amazon search here.
- Make other purchases using our affiliate links. Signing up with Dosh is a great way for everyone with a smartphone to support us, and we also have options for aspiring virtual assistants as well as occasional and full-time RVers to save money.
- Listen to, subscribe and review our theater comedy podcast, Finishing The Season!
- Subscribe to our blog, as well as perhaps InSearchOfAScoop.com, and recommend our work to your friends and family.
- Take music or theater lessons (group or private) from us, either in person or via Skype at TinyVillageMusic.com.